- New principal: Mr. Shum will adjust well to his new position, maintain Castelar‘s reputation as a quality school, develop a good relationship with the
entire school staff, obtain sufficient funds for classroom needs
- FCBCLA and our teachers working there would be a good support to the new principal, extend a positive welcome; maintain a good relationship
- Students: Be well-behaved, do well in their studies, have good test scores and continue to improve
- Teachers, Administrators & Staff: God will strengthen them each day in mind and body; effectiveness in educating, nurturing and disciplining
- Good News Club (after school Christian program on campus): Continued operation, more students will attend and become believers of Jesus Christ; God will strengthen the FCBCLA members who lead
God will continue to provide opportunities for FCBCLA to interact and bless the school and its students.