The Prayer Ministry exists to encourage the church to become the house of prayer that God intends for it to be. (Isaiah 56:7)
We will pray for your request at our Wednesday night prayer meetings and for one week thereafter. If you wish to receive more prayer beyond one week, please resubmit your request to the website. Reports of answered prayers are welcomed! We will share them with the church so that all can rejoice in God’s goodness.
DEADLINE: MONDAY NIGHT before our Wednesday prayer meetings
* Please do not submit a request for someone else without their permission. Only include information the person is comfortable sharing publicly.
* Please be concise with your request or answered prayer.
* For an urgent prayer request, please contact one of our pastors or the church office. Urgent prayer requests may be announced orally at prayer meetings.
* If your request is for a ministry or a fellowship group, we encourage you to pray within your ministry in addition to submitting your request to the church.
* If you are able to write in Chinese, please submit your request or praise in both English and Chinese.