Friday, October 28, 2022
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
First Chinese Baptist Church, Los Angeles–Adobe Parking Lot
- Activities for the whole family
- Free food (and candy, too!)
- Bible stories
Yes, costumes are allowed! Please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Nothing scary… please, no monsters, ghosts, goblins, blood, gore, or other things.
- No clowns, witches, or costume mask that covers your face.
- Please wear a surgical face mask (not a costume mask) for the protection of those around you.
- No weapons of any kind (real or fake).